Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blog admin

Please feel free to add a post if you have any updates on Gerard or would like to tell the blog something about Gerard. If you want to write a message to Gerard you can click the "Comments" tab below a post and a comment will be logged. Until he gets online we'll try to coordinate so he gets to read the comments and posts.
Anything you want me to fix up in terms of the layout or image (don't like Gerard's MO and think you got a better picture??), please email me jfettes1@ford.com and jonfettes@yahoo.com
Mark Davis has some ideas about linking Gerard's Yahoo calendar to the blog for visits. I'll also ask Mark to email the URL around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,
Hope this finds you in good spirits. Sorry I've not been to visit. You haven't been forgotten. Ford managed to disrupt my life for a few weeks and it's taken some time for me to decide what to do.

I'm probably going to head back to the UK so I'm unlikely to see you again. Having said that - I really hope hope you have a steady path to the future.

Best wishes

Jeff S (numero uno FMEA man)